1. Do not disassemble the device.
2. Do not short-circuit the high-voltage power line to avoid permanent damage to the power supply.
3. Please check the power cord of the product regularly. If it is damaged, please replace it immediately, otherwise it may cause leakage and abnormal working.
4. The power supply should be stored in a cool and dry environment.
5. When abnormality or problem is found during the use of the power supply, stop using it immediately and send the power supply to Anping Company for processing.
After sales service
1. AP-AB1601A / AP-AB1602A explosion-proof AC voltage static eliminator has undergone strict testing and aging treatment before leaving the factory, and its performance fully meets the relevant indicators marked in the instructions.
2. AP & T promises to users as follows: Within one year from the date of purchase, the company repairs or replaces any spare parts that have been inspected for defects by the company free of charge. However, this commitment does not apply to the following situations:
(1) The equipment has been altered, misused, or installed;
(2) Damage caused by negligence or accident such as incorrect input voltage;
(3) Disassemble or repair by yourself or have been repaired by other service departments.
3. Except for the repair or replacement of the parts specified here, AP & T does not assume any obligations and relevant responsibilities of the product user.
1. Warranty card
3. Certificate of conformity
4. AP-AB1601A M4 mounting bolts (2 bolts within 1 m of rod length, each 0.5 m increase in rod length, 1 additional bolt) 2 bolts within 1m, each bolt length increases by 0.5m, an additional bolt)